Thursday, February 18, 2010

Prima Paper Layout 18/2/10

Hello there, just sharing another layout I have just completed using the new Prima Marketing Papers and flowers, they are just gorgeous and are just my colouring.   I am loving flowers at the moment that look like they are handmade, they give this layout a real Shabby Chic feel.

For the papers I have used Prima Flights of Fancy Collection, Faith and Firefly, for the aqua colour paper it is a recent Bella Paper that I had left over in my stash.  All papers you will find at Fred the Needle.   The flowers are called Maestro Mauve, they are quite generous as you get six in the packet.  Also used were Prima Swirls in a pale pink shade.  Other products used are skeleton leaves spray with glimmer mist in Latte, rhinestones from Kaiser, off white tuelle, martha stewart punches, kindy glitz, mini floral pearls on a stem from spotlight and thickers.



A close up of the prima flowers

A close up of the prima swirls and punched butterflies

1 comment: