Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Show Layout


Just wanted to share a couple of layouts I did today on the Easter Show.  With so many photos I tend to do a double layout.   I always seem to do a main page and then a contrasting page with all the little passport photos on it.

I have used a mixture of October Afternoon papers from Flying a Kite to Thrift Shop.  Some of the papers used were One of a kind, Ice Cream, Lemonade PP-514, Sprinklers, Dandelions and Thrift Shop Journal Cards.  I have also used ric rac, ribbon and a handmade flower by Gilly.  I have also used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Turquoise Blue to spray Gilly's flower.

Main Page layout

Second page layout - passport size photos

Together

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice indeed Tracy I love how you have used so many photos.

    ReplyDelete